Your steel stool might be new, but not taking proper care of it will make it look old and neglected very soon. To make sure that your steel stool lasts a long time, you need to make sure that it is made of strong and durable material. DVO Furniture Design offers high-quality furniture that will last a long time, and that can be repainted and reupholstered when its gets worn out, or when you want to sync it with the furniture trend. Here are a few tips to help you take care of your steel stool and keep them look new for a long time.
- Stainless Steel: It is a misconception that stainless steel never catches rust. Stainless steel often corrodes, which results in its rusting. The unpredictable weather in Brisbane helps to speed up the unwanted process of rusting. The solution is to not clean its surface with anything that is rough, like steel wool.
- Cleaning: You want to have your steel furniture last for a long time. Therefore, it is advised that you clean it on a daily basis with a rag soaked in soapy water. Never clean your steel stool with some sort of chemical or disinfectant, because that can react with your furniture material and cause it to corrode and damage quickly. While you water your plants in your garden, washing your furniture at the same time will save much time and labour.
- Scraping: Never attempt to scrape the surface of steel with any scraping tool or sharp objects. You can use sandpaper to remove rust or hard residue, but when you do so, make sure not to exert much pressure. Scrape it with sandpaper softly.
- Metal Polish: You can shine the surface of your steel stool at home yourself by painting it with a metal polish.
- Heavy Damage: If your product is too old and heavily damaged then your stool must be immediately replaced. Buy your next stool from DVO Furniture Design to get a product that will not only look stylish, but last for a long time too.